Vulcan 1TR45A Free Standing Gas Fryer - 45-50 lb. Oil Capacity
Your fried fare made you famous - well, at least with the locals. With demand rising, you are looking for a more efficient fryer. While shopping for efficiency, look toward the Vulcan TR Series. This series is engineered to save you money while speeding up production. Buying a high efficiency fryer may mean an initial investment, but the savings will be worth it in the long run. Invest in success with the 1TR45A - a gas fryer innovated for efficiency and ready to serve your customers their golden fried favorites.
The 1TR45A’s core innovation is Vulcan’s ThreePass heat transfer system. Compared to the typical way of heating air that passes through once and eventually gets lost out the flue, the 1TR45A has turns in the tubing. Vulcan upped the number of passes to three to increase the heat time, cook time, and recovery time. This system will result in a more consistent product and yields 60.9% cooking efficiency. Idling on a surprisingly low BTU/hr. rate of 4,318, your gas bill will shrink. The 1TR45A works to save you money.
In addition to extending fuel, Vulcan’s TR series is engineered to prolong oil life with its SoftStart ignition system. Since high heat breaks down oil, they utilize gentler heating to preserve your oil. This innovation does not compromise speed because the heat is distributed more widely through greater surface area. With oil being the highest cost of owning a fryer, prolonging oil life can save you thousands of dollars.
Don’t let terms like “gentle” and “efficient” confuse you. This fryer is not lacking in power. In fact, most customers see their production rise, even while their operation costs drop. If you can afford to pay a little more upfront, the efficiency of the 1TR45A will pay for itself in savings.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- SoftStart ignition system to extend oil life
- Trusted brand voted Best in Class for free standing floor fryers
- Energy efficient with Vulcan’s ThreePass heat transfer system
- High performance for an increase in production
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Ten year limited tank warranty
- Electronic matchless ignition
- Stainless steel fry tank and cabinet
- 70,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Low idle temperature setting with 4,318 BTU/hr. heat input
- Oil life is extended with a SoftStart ignition system using 35,000 BTU/hr.
- Energy Star qualified
- ThreePass heat transfer system for efficiency
- Solid state analog knob control
- Temperature control range 200° to 390° F
- Fat melt modes are user selectable
- Sealed combustion system
- Hi-limit shut-off
- Two fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- 1 1/4” port ball type drain valve
- Fry tank holds 45 - 50 lb.
- 1/2” ID and 3/4” OD rear gas connection
- Includes tank brush and clean out rod
- Includes four 6” casters that are adjustable
|Width:||15 1/2 in|
|Depth:||34 3/8 in|
|Overall Height:||47 1/8 in|
|Working Height:||36 1/4 in|
|Fry Comp. Capacity:||45-50 lbs.|
|Tank Size:||14 in x 14 in|
|Crated Weight:||201 lbs|