Vulcan 36RB - Radiant Salamander Broiler
The finishing touch.
The finishing touches you put on your dishes helps set you apart from the pack. A last minute browning of your potato au gratin, perfectly melted cheese on your burgers, or the carmelized sugar on your creme brulee - these touches are part of why your customers keep coming back. A quality salamander broiler helps you deliver that unique finish.
In tight spaces, your salamander may also stand in for other cooking needs. Since the Vulcan's 36RB is designed to mount above Vulcan's restaurant ranges, you get broiling power without sacrificing valuable space.
And speaking of power, this broiler can bring the heat! With six 8,300 BTU burners, this salamander has one of the highest heat inputs of its class. While the infinite adjustment control enables you to moderate the input, the raw strength of the 36RB ensures an immediate response when you need it. Less downtime means greater savings for you and quicker service for your customers.
Vulcan has become synonymous with quality among foodservice professionals. Don't shortchange yourself, your staff, or your customers with lesser alternatives. Trust Vulcan's salamanders to provide the quality and reliability you have come to expect from that name.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Six 8,300 BTU/hr burners deliver 50K in heat input
- Temperature control allows for flexible adjustment
- Designed for mounting to Vulcan Ranges
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Removable full width spillage pan, chrome plated heavy duty broiling carriage
- One year limited parts and labor
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Radiant type salamander broiler
- Six 8,300 BTU/hr bar type burners with stainless steel radiants
- 50,000 BTU/hr total input
- Cool-to-the-touch knob for positive positioning of broiling carriage
- Stainless steel front, top and sides
- Dual heat controls for dish-specific zone cooking
- Heavy duty chrome plated broiling grid measures 27 1/2"w x 13"d
- Standing pilot ignition system
- Removable full width spillage pan
- 3/4" NPT gas connection with gas pressure regulator
- One year parts and labor warranty
Specify altitude when above 3,999 ft.
*Casters are not available on ranges purchased with salamander broilers
Mounting of salamander requires purchase of correct reinforced riser or reinforced shelf
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||36" x 19" x 17 5/8"|
|Approx. Ship Weight||180 lbs|
|Burner BTU/hr Input||8,300 ea.|
|No. of Burners||6|
|Total BTU/hr input||50,000|
|Gas connection||3/4" NPT|