Vulcan 36RRG - 36" Rapid Recovery Heavy Duty Gas Griddle
Do you like green eggs and ham? With a new energy efficient 36RRG griddle from Vulcan, your eggs and ham, as well as your pancakes, burgers, and melts can all be a little “greener.” And, because Vulcan’s Rapid Recovery Griddles deliver perfect heat distribution and great results, your customers will love your “green” eggs and ham. If you are shopping for a 36” heavy duty gas griddle, look no further. The 36RRG is a high-performing griddle with remarkable efficiency.
Efficiency is bonus, but your starting place is, “Will it produce results?” As an award-winning manufacturer, Vulcan answers, “Absolutely.” A 24” deep stainless steel surface give you a spacious, easy-to-clean cooking area. To improve recovery time and heat distribution, Vulcan has sandwiched an aluminum core into the stainless steel griddle plate. Aluminum transfers heat five times quicker than steel. When paired with an embedded solid state thermostat, this ¾” composite plate delivers astounding responsiveness and temperature uniformity. These features make Vulcan’s Rapid Recovery Griddles some of the fastest flattops on the market.
It gets better. Not only will the 36RRG perform at the highest level, but it will save you money. The 36RRG has a heavy load cooking efficiency of 40.5% - excellent for a gas griddle. Over the course of its life, you can save over $1100 in fuel costs.
If near-perfect heat control, higher production, and lower energy costs are your thing, you should consider the Vulcan 36RRG for your new 36” gas flattop. Who knew that “green” eggs and ham could be so tasty?
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Temperature Uniformity - aluminum core distributes heat corner-to-corner, maximizing every square inch of cooking space.
- Quicker Recovery and Cook Times - composite griddle plate transfers heat much faster than standard steel plates.
- Efficient - 40.5% cooking efficiency can save more than $1100 in fuel costs.
- Industry Leading Manufacturer - Vulcan’s griddles were voted Best in Class by foodservice professionals in 2012.
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Welded frame constructed of sturdy stainless and aluminized steel
- Stainless steel sides, front, splashguards, and 4” plating ledge
- 3⁄4" composite griddle plate with 304 series stainless steel cooking surface and aluminum core
- Three “U” shaped burners with a total heat input of 82,500 BTU/hr
- Each burner equipped with individual solid state thermostat and embedded thermocouple
- Temperature range of 150° - 450° F
- Thermostat knobs equipped with guards to prevent unintentional adjustment
- Electronic ignition with pilot safety system
- 4" backsplash with tapered side splashes
- Large stainless steel front grease trough (3 ½” wide) and grease drawer (6 ⅞”w x 30”d x 2 ½”h)
- 4” adjustable legs contribute to low profile (11” cooking height)
- Rear 3⁄4" gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Electrical configuration of 120-60-1 with 1 amp draw
- Equipped with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited parts and labor commercial warranty
Specify altitude when above 3,999 ft.