Vulcan K6ETT Electric Counter Tilting Kettle 6 Gallons
In a Hurry?
- Spacious 6 Gallon Capacity
- Durable 316 and 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Adaptable Field Convertible Electrical Configuration
- Dependable Kettle Backed by One Year Commercial Warranty
Vulcan's K6ETT Electric Tilting Kettle sports a spacious 6 gallon capacity with embossed exterior gallon / liter markings and a butterfly lip for ease of pouring. The K6ETT is made with a fully formed and welded 316 stainless steel interior and 304 stainless steel exterior designed to operate at a maximum of 50 psi.
The K6ETT has removable electric elements that are field serviceable to fit your specific requirements. The stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on either the left or right side to match your preference. It features a two position tilt lock (upright and 100 degrees for emptying and cleaning).
The stainless steel water tight control housing includes a power switch, indicator light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off. The mounting base includes lugs for bolting to counter top or floor stand (not included). Vulcan's K6ETT ships for 208/60-50/3 electrical service, but can be field converted to 208/60-50/1, 240/60-50/3, or 240/60-50/1.
Vulcan backs this product with a one year limited parts and labor commercial warranty.
What's in the box?
- Electric Counter Tilting Kettle
- Faucet Bracket
- Mounting Base (with lugs)
- Fully welded 316 stainless steel interior and 304 stainless steel exterior
- Removable electric elements (field serviceable)
- Movable (right or left side) stainless steel tilt handle
- Two position tilt lock (upright and 100 degrees)
- Water tight stainless steel control housing
- One year limited parts and labor commercial warranty
|As Shipped Electrical Service||208/60-50/3|
|Field Conversion Capability||208/60-50/1, 240/60-50/3, 240/60-50/1|
|Width||21 3/4 in|
|Depth||15 1/2 in.|
|Height||30 1/2 in.|