Vulcan LG300 - 34-40 lbs. Freestanding Economy Gas Fryer
Your french-fry-loving customers can’t stay away from your delicious fried cuisine. In order to provide this all-time favorite and keep up with the demand, you’ll need a reliable fryer. The Vulcan LG300 is a simple-to-use and quality fryer, built for affordability.
The Vulcan LG300 shows quality through performance. With an innovative and efficient design, flue temperatures and BTUs are reduced to decrease your operating costs. A large cold zone is designed to extend oil life, which will save you money. This fryer will go through a large amount of wear and tear throughout its lifetime, but the LG300 is equipped with a stainless steel tank and front to stand up to the beating. You can depend on this fryer to last.
Vulcan is highly recommended in the foodservice industry. They have won “Best in Class” for fryers by operators, and other hotside categories such as ranges, charbroilers, griddles, and ovens. They are widely known for their durable construction and smart engineering. Vulcan is a top choice for your kitchen.
Buy the Vulcan LG300 and enjoy the lasting benefits of buying from one of the best.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award-Winning Manufacturer
- Affordable Design
- Quality Warranty
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Five year limited tank warranty with tank replacement if a leak is found within the first year
- Stainless steel fry tank, front, and door for durability
- Fry tank has three heat exchanger tubes
- Basket hanger is stainless steel and easy to remove for cleaning
- Snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F
- 90,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- “V” shaped cold zone area is large
- Non corrosive sides and back with G90 high grade galvanized finish
- Added door liner for stability
- Nickel plated adjustable legs included
- Plastic coated handles on twin fry baskets
- Flue detector is built in
- Door stays securely closed with earth magnet
- Standing pilot light
- Hi-limit shut off protector shuts off standing pilot and gas combination valve
- 1 1/4 in full port ball type drain valve
- CSA design certified
- NSF listed