Vulcan V24 - Value Series 24" Range 4 burners 1 oven
Oops! This is out of stock for the foreseeable future
May we suggest a comparable range from Vulcan? Ready to Ship TELL ME MORE
You want to get in the game and take a shot at getting your restaurant started. No need for the fancy features or a huge investment. You just need to get the job done. You should consider Vulcan Value Series ranges. An entry-level range like the Vulcan V24 gives you the performance and quality you expect from a premier company, but at a price you can afford.
Vulcan is a leader in the commercial kitchen. Known for their quality across the hotside, Vulcan has received awards for their ranges, charbroilers, griddles, fryers, and ovens. For several years, foodservice professionals have rated their ranges Best in Class. While the V-series does not include all of Vulcan’s innovative features, you still get a great range from a top company.
The quality of the V24 can be seen in its construction. Complete with a fully welded frame, this stainless steel range is built to stand through years of wear and tear. Four open top burners perform with 28,000 BTU/hr. heat input. The standard, space-saver oven has a porcelain bottom and door liner, as well as a compression spring door hinge system for durability. When you buy Vulcan’s Value line, affordable doesn’t need to mean “cheap”.
The Vulcan V24 is a strong, economy range that performs at a great price. Buy a Vulcan range and know that you are buying quality.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award Winning Manufacturer - Vulcan has won the Best in Class award for ranges the past four years.
- Quality Construction - MIG welded frame with stainless steel front, backriser, and high shelf.
- Affordable - Designed as an affordable model, but built with durability to last.
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Low to 500° F oven thermostat
- Four rack positions for the one oven rack
- Durable compression spring door hinge system
- Standard space saver oven that produces 28,000 BTU/hr input
- Oven has porcelain door liner and bottom
- Bullet feet are plated with nickle
- One year warranty for limited parts and labor
- NSF Certified
- For easy clean up, a welded crumb tray is included
- Fully MIG welded frame
- Front, backriser, oven handle, legs, lift-off high shelf, and bullnose constructed from stainless steel
- Four open top burners that produce 28,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Top grates and burner heads are heavy duty
- Each burner has its own pilot
- High temperature T knobs and set screw