Vulcan V60 - Value Series 60" Range 10 burner 2 oven
You want a range built to hold up through constant use. No need for bells and whistles; you just need reliable performance at a low price. If you are looking for a budget-friendly range, the Vulcan Value Series could be a perfect fit. These are quality commercial ranges built to handle the high demand of your restaurant without breaking a sweat - or your bank. If you need a ten-burner range at an affordable price, consider the Vulcan V60 economy range.
As a worldwide leader in the foodservice industry, Vulcan is reknown for their hotside equipment. For over 130 years, their equipment has stood out for its durability, efficiency, innovation, and performance. Professionals have rated Vulcan as Best in Class for ranges, charbroilers, griddles, ovens, fryers, and convection ovens. When you buy Vulcan, you buy quality.
But you don’t have to take our word for it; consider the quality construction of the V60. Each of its ten burners are capable of producing 28,000 BTU/hr. heat input and the double ovens perform with 35,000 BTU/hr. apiece. Built around a sturdy MIG welded frame, these ranges are clad in stainless steel and equipped with cast iron burners and heavy-duty top grates to withstand the heaviest demand. Compression spring oven door hinges will hold up to repetitive use and the porcelain oven door liner and bottom improve cleanability. Your Vulcan V60 is built to endure and perform.
The Vulcan V60 is a great entry-level range. Buying a Vulcan V-series range means you get the quality of an industry leader at a price you can afford.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Affordability - Economy-friendly design that won’t break the bank
- Brand - Vulcan is known for constructing quality, high-performance equipment
- Construction - Welded frame, stainless steel exterior, and heavy-duty components ensure durability
It’s as simple as ABC:
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Lift-off high shelf, bullnose, front, back, and oven handle constructed from stainless steel
- Bullet feet are nickel plated
- 6” adjustable legs of stainless steel
- Fully welded for sustainability
- 3/4” rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- A spring door hinge system for added durability
- Aeration bowls and cast top grates measuring 12” x 12”
- Each burner has an individual pilot
- Crumb tray is welded to hold liquids
- Ten top burners produce 28,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Heavy duty burner heads and grates
- High temperature burner T knobs to prevent burns
- Thermostat adjusts from Low to 500° F on both ovens
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Ovens are standard and produce 35,000/BTU input
- Porcelain bottom and door liner in oven
- Each oven has one oven rack and four rack positions