Vulcan VBP15-1M1ZN Adjustable Rack Heating Holding and Transport Cabinet
Trust is a big deal. We all have experienced the frustration of lost trust, whether in a friend breaking his word or a flimsy chair giving out beneath you. When it comes to restaurant service, you have to be able to trust your equipment to do its job. You can trust the Vulcan VBP Series Heating Holding and Transport Cabinets to keep your food hot from the time you cook it to the time you serve it.
Vulcan has been manufacturing high-quality cooking equipment for well over a century, and they are regularly featured in Foodservice Equipment and Supplies’ annual "Best in Class" rankings. The VBP Series heating holding and transport cabinets (commonly called “hotboxes”) are backed by a lifetime commercial warranty on heating elements, so you can trust these cabinets to do their job as long as you need them. The VBP15 can hold 15 standard sheet pans (18" x 26") or 30 hotel pans (12" x 20").
Over 130 years of experience in food equipment production have contributed to the construction of insulated holding and transport cabinets with impressive standard features. The blowers are designed to provide optimum heat distribution and speedy heat recovery, and these cabinets are "Energy Star Certified", meaning increased efficiency and energy savings for you (around $300/year when compared to other models!). These cabinets also feature a full range thermostat that allows for holding temperatures of up to 190°F (88°C).
The Vulcan VBP Series Heating Holding and Transport Cabinets are sure to meet your holding and transport needs. You can trust Vulcan VBP cabinets to keep your food warm and fresh from the time you cook it until the time you serve it. You can trust it to function well, and as an added bonus, you can trust it to save you money in the long run.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Lifetime commercial warranty on heating elements
- Energy Star Certified (around $300 savings per year)
- Blower provides optimum heat distribution and recovery
- Fully Insulated Walls
If you need a heating cabinet with dual access, check out Vulcan's VPT Series.
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Lifetime commercial warranty on the heating elements
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Adjustable tray racks on 1.5” centers
- Thermostat for temperature spectrum of up to 190°F (88°C)
- Fully insulated 1.5” side walls and 2” top
- All Stainless Steel Construction - 20 gauge Stainless Steel construction (Interior and Exterior)
- 5” heavy duty casters (2 rotatable casters with brakes and 2 rigid)
- Side mounted recessed handles
- Heating signal light
- Analog thermometer
- Maximum strength integrated steel frame
- Magnetic door latch
- Field reversible doors
- Rear mounted cord
- Complete with cord and plug: Nema 5-15 (120 volts) and NEMA 6-15 (208-240 volts)
- No Bumper, bumper model available at VBP15-1M1ZB
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27.25" x 33" x 65.25"|
|12" x 20" x 2.5" Pans||30|
|18" x 26" Sheet Pans||15|