Vulcan VC3ED Electric Convection Oven
In a Hurry? Check out these key features.
- Spacious Porcelain Enameled Interior
- Durable Nickel Plated Oven Racks
- Adjustable Solid State Temperature Controls 150 to 500 F
- Rapid Cool Down with Oven Cool Switch
The VC3ED Single Deck Convection Oven by Vulcan features stainless steel construction of the front, sides, and top. The independently operated removable stainless steel doors with double paned windows provide convenient and energy-efficient access to your food. The VC3ED features a porcelain enameled steel oven interior.
Vulcan's VC3ED also includes several helpful amenities. Quickly check on the progress of your products with the interior oven light. Customize the position of the VC3ED's 5 nickel plated oven racks in the 11 nickel plated rack guides to create your optimized cooking area. The Vulcan VC3ED also features an oven cool switch for rapid cool down and a 60 minute timer that includes audible alarm to help ensure your products cooks the perfect amount of time.
This convection oven by Vulcan is heated by 12.0 K.W. electric solid sheath elements and is furnished with a two speed 1/2 H.P. oven blower motor. The VC3ED comes wired 208/240V 60Hz and has a 1 or 3 phase option (see spec sheet for further amps/volts details).
What's in the box?
- Single Deck Electric Convection Oven
- (4) Painted Legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- 60 minute timer with audible alarm
- Interior oven light
- Solid state temperature controls from 150 to 500 F
- Painted Legs
- Independently operated removable stainless steel doors with double pane windows
- 12.5 total KW
- 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor
- Moisture vent
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven possible rack positions
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty
- Three year limited commercial warranty on doors
|Temperature Controls||150 to 500 F|
|Possible Rack Positions||11|
|Interior Width||29 in.|
|Interior Depth||22 1/8 in.|
|Interior Height||20 in.|
|Oven Blower Motor||1/2 H.P.|
|Exterior Dimensions||40 in. W x 40 1/8 in. D (with motor and door handles)|