Vulcan VC4GD - Single Deck Gas Convection Oven 44,000 BTU/HR
The browned skin and sealed in juices are delicious while biting into a piece of roasted chicken. If you are baking a pie, you want to see the crust rise and brown for crisp excellence. Rapid heat from a quality convection oven results in the perfect finish. To achieve these ideals you need a convection oven that will deliver a consistent product each and every time. While shopping for a gas convection oven, you should consider the Vulcan VC Series for its efficiency and quality. Rise to the top and rapidly increase your sales with the Vulcan VC4GD.
Owning a reliable brand like Vulcan means you won’t need your maintenance guy on speed dial. Broken equipment on a busy night could make you feel helpless. Built strong, Vulcan has mastered durable construction and smart engineering. Recognized for their quality by professional foodservice consultants, Vulcan was awarded the “Best in Class” award for convection ovens. With a trusted hotside manufacturer like Vulcan, you won’t be left in the cold.
The VC4GD uses heat efficiently. By combining indirect and direct heating methods, heat is transferred throughout the entire oven chamber, creating a full heat exchange. The VC4GD has plenty of heating and recovery power so ramping of heat is a piece of cake. Instead of racking up the BTU’s and your gas bill, this Energy Star oven uses 50,000 BTU/hr. heat input efficiently. Lower BTU’s and fuel savings does not mean “less” power, since the heat is used more effectively. Effective energy use translates into savings, reducing a typical utilities bill by more than $350 annually.
Buy the Vulcan VC4GD for efficient and even heat distribution. This oven is ready to save you money as you rise above your competition!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Energy Star - An energy efficient 50,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Effective Heating - Heating process uses entire oven chamber for even heat distribution
- Trusted Brand - Voted Best in Class in many hotside categories by foodservice professionals
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- 150° to 500° F adjustable solid state temperature controls
- One burner producing 50,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Electronic spark igniter
- Non-sag insulation applied to the doors, sides, top, rear, and bottom
- Stainless steel top, sides, and front
- Heat resistant door handle made of phenolic material is cool to the touch
- Doors are stainless steel and operate independently with double pane windows
- Easy to clean porcelain enamel on steel interior of oven
- A 60 minute timer with audible alarm
- An “oven cool” switch to rapidly cool down the oven
- Five nickel plated oven racks measure 28 1/4” x 20 1/2”
- Eleven position rack guides with positive rack stops
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty
- Safety solenoid system and 3/4” rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator
- 120/60/1 with 6’ cord and plug. 7.7 amps total draw. Two speed 1/2 H.P. oven blower-motor
- Energy Star
- Oven interior has two lights
- CSA Design Certified
- CSA Certified
- NSF listed
4 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0