Vulcan VCCG24-I Infrared Custom Chain Griddle 24 in.
In a Hurry?
- Spacious 24 in. Griddle Area (2 individually controlled 12 in. zones)
- Durable Stainless Steel Component Construction
- Adjustable Temperature 150 to 550 F
- High Capacity 6 Quart Grease Drawer
Vulcan's VCCG24-I IRX infrared gas griddle has an efficient and spacious cooking zone comprised of 2 individually controlled 12 in. griddle zones. These individually controlled griddle zones allow the VCCG24-I maximum convenience and energy conservation. In addition to this Custom Chain Griddle's spacious cooking zone, it also features a high-capacity 6 quart grease drawer.
Custom Chain Griddles by Vulcan feature a flexible griddle platform that provides you with a selection between two different burner systems; the atmospheric or the IRX infrared (listed here). The VCCG24-I Custom Chain Griddle is energy efficient, using only 24,000 BTU/hr per individual griddle zone or 48,000 BTU/hr when both burners are in use. This IRX infrared gas griddle by Vulcan ships from the factory with 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate which features top seam welding and temperature control from 150-550F.
Constructed with stainless steel components, the VCCG24-I comes with 4 in heavy duty adjustable legs. This quality construction ensures long lasting durability; adjustable legs ensure an even cooking top. The electronic ignition features a pilot protection system that maintains fast and reliable ignition. In addition the the stainless steel construction and space efficient design, Vulcan's VCCG24-I also features attractive chrome plated knob guards.
Vulcan backs this product with a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's in the box?
- 24 in. Infrared gas griddle
- (4) 4 in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, side splashes, 4 in back, and front top ledges. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis.
- 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding
- Energy-efficient 24,000 BTU/hr atmospheric burner per 12 in. griddle
- Two 12 in. griddles
- Each 12 in. griddle cooking zone is independently controlled by solid state temperature and electronic ignition system with diagnostics
- Chrome plated knob guards
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 F
- Electronic ignition with pilot protection system
- High capacity 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer
- 3/4 in. rear gas connection and internal gas pressure regulators
- 120V 50/60 Hz. 2 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
|Cooking Height||14 11/16 in.|
|Overall Height||18 7/8 in.|