Vulcan VCCG36-A Custom Chain Griddle 36 in.
In a Hurry?
- Spacious 36 in. Griddle Area (3 individually controlled 12 in. zones)
- Durable Stainless Steel Component Construction
- Adjustable Temperature 150 to 550 F
- High Capacity 6 Quart Grease Drawer
Vulcan Custom Chain Griddles feature a flexible griddle platform that enables you to select from two different burner systems; the IRX infrared or atmospheric (listed here). The VCCG36-A atmospheric gas griddle is energy-efficient, using only 30,000 BTU/hr per individual 12 in. griddle zone or 90,000 BTU/hr when all burners are in use. This Vulcan Custom Griddle comes factory shipped with 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding that features temperature control from 150-550 F.
Vulcan's VCCG36-A atmospheric gas griddle has an efficient and spacious 36 in. cooking zone comprised of 3 individually controlled 12 in. griddle zones. This allows for maximum convenience and energy conservation. In addition to the VCCG36-A's spacious cooking zone, this Custom Chain Griddle by Vulcan also features a high-capacity 6 quart grease drawer.
The Vulcan VCCG36-A is constructed with stainless steel components and comes with 4 in. heavy duty adjustable legs to ensure long lasting durability and an even cooking top. The electronic ignition features a pilot protection systems which enables fast and reliable ignition. In addition to the stainless steel construction and space efficient design, the VCCG36-A also features stylish chrome plated knob guards.
Vulcan backs this product with a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's in the box?
- 36 in. gas griddle
- (4) 4 in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, side splashes, 4 in back, and front top ledges. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis.
- 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding
- Energy-efficient 30,000 BTU/hr atmospheric burner per 12 in. griddle
- Three 12 in. griddles
- Each 12 in. griddle cooking zone is independently controlled by solid state temperature and electronic ignition system with diagnostics
- Chrome plated knob guards
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 F
- Electronic ignition with pilot protection system
- High capacity 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer
- 3/4 in. rear gas connection and internal gas pressure regulators
- 120V 50/60 Hz. 2 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
|Cooking Height||14 11/16 in.|
|Overall Height||18 7/8 in.|