Vulcan VCCG48-A Custom Chain Griddle 48 in.
In a Hurry?
- Spacious 48 in. Griddle Area (4 individually controlled 12 in. zones)
- Durable Stainless Steel Component Construction
- Adjustable Temperature 150 to 550 F
- High Capacity 6 Quart Grease Drawer
Vulcan's VCCG48-A is a spacious and energy efficient 48 in. atmospheric gas griddle comprised of 4 individually controlled 12 in. griddle zones. Individually controlled griddle zones allow for maximum convenience and energy conservation. In addition to this Custom Chain Griddle's spacious cooking zone, it also features a high-capacity 6 quart grease drawer.
Vulcan's Custom Chain Griddles have a flexible griddle platform which enables you to select from two different burner systems; the IRX infrared or atmospheric (listed here). The VCCG48-A atmospheric gas griddle is energy-efficient, using only 30,000 BTU/hr per individual 12 in. griddle zone or 120,000 BTU/hr with all burners in use. This Custom Chain Griddle by Vulcan comes factory shipped with 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding that features temperature control from 150-550 F.
The Vulcan VCCG48-A is constructed with stainless steel components and comes with 4 in. heavy duty adjustable legs to ensure long lasting durability and even cooking top. This Vulcan Custom Chain Griddle's electronic ignition features a pilot protection system which enables fast and reliable ignition. In addition to the stainless steel construction and space efficient design the VCCG48-A also features stylish chrome plated knob guards.
What's in the box?
- 48 in. gas griddle
- (4) 4 in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, side splashes, 4 in back, and front top ledges. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis.
- 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding
- Energy-efficient 30,000 BTU/hr atmospheric burner per 12 in. griddle
- Four 12 in. griddles
- Each 12 in. griddle cooking zone is independently controlled by solid state temperature and electronic ignition system with diagnostics
- Chrome plated knob guards
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 F
- Electronic ignition with pilot protection system
- High capacity 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer
- 3/4 in. rear gas connection and internal gas pressure regulators
- 120V 50/60 Hz. 2 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
|Cooking Height||14 11/16 in.|
|Overall Height||18 7/8 in.|