Vulcan VCCG72-A Custom Chain Griddle 72 in.
In a Hurry?Check out these key features
- Spacious 72 in. Griddle Area (6 individually controlled 12 in. zones)
- Durable Stainless Steel Component Construction
- Adjustable Temperature 150 to 550 F
- High Capacity 6 Quart Grease Drawers (2)
The VCCG72-A atmospheric gas griddle offers the largest griddle area among the atmospheric griddles in Vulcan's VCCG series. It has a spacious and efficient 72 in. cooking zone that is comprised of 6 individually controlled 12 in. griddle zones. This allows for maximum convenience and energy conservation. In addition to the VCCG72-A's spacious cooking zone this Custom Chain Griddle by Vulcan also features 2 high-capacity 6 quart grease drawers.
Vulcan's Custom Chain Griddles feature a flexible griddle platform that enables you to select between two different burner systems; the IRX infrared or atmospheric (listed here). The VCCG72-A atmospheric gas griddle is energy-efficient, using only 30,000 BTU/hr per individual 12 in. griddle zone or 180,000 BTU/hr when all burners are in use. This Vulcan Custom Griddle comes factory shipped with 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding that features temperature control from 150-550 F.
The Vulcan VCCG72-A is constructed with stainless steel components and comes with 4 in. heavy duty adjustable legs to ensure long lasting durability and an even cooking top. The electronic ignition features a pilot protection system which provides fast and reliable ignition. In addition to the stianless steel construction and space efficient design the VCCG72-A features attractive chrome plated knob guards.
Vulcan backs this product with a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's in the box?
- 72 in. gas griddle
- (4) 4 in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, side splashes, 4 in back, and front top ledges. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis.
- 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding
- Energy-efficient 30,000 BTU/hr atmospheric burner per 12 in. griddle
- Six 12 in. griddles
- Each 12 in. griddle cooking zone is independently controlled by solid state temperature and electronic ignition system with diagnostics
- Chrome plated knob guards
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 F
- Electronic ignition with pilot protection system
- 2 high capacity 6 quart stainless steel grease drawers
- 3/4 in. rear gas connection and internal gas pressure regulators
- 120V 50/60 Hz. 2 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
|Cooking Height||14 11/16 in.|
|Overall Height||18 7/8 in.|