Vulcan VCCG72-I Custom Chain Griddle 72 in.
In a Hurry? Check out these key features
- Spacious 72 in. Griddle Area (6 individually controlled 12 in. zones)
- Durable Stainless Steel Component Construction
- Adjustable Temperature 150 to 550 F
- High Capacity 6 Quart Grease Drawers (2)
The VCCG72-I features Vulcan's largest cooking space in the Custom Chain Griddle series. The Vulcan VCCG72-I IRX infrared gas griddle has an efficient and spacious 72 in. cooking zone that is comprised of 6 individually controlled 12 in. griddle zones. These individually controlled griddle zones allow Vulcan's VCCG72-I maximum convenience and energy conservation. In addition to the VCCG72-I's spacious cooking zone this Custom Chain Griddle by Vulcan also features 2 high-capacity 6 quart grease drawers.
Vulcan's Custom Chain Griddles feature a flexible griddle platform that enables you to choose between two different burner systems; the the atmospheric or the IRX infrared (listed here). The VCCG72-I IRX infrared gas griddle is energy-efficient, using only 24,000 BTU/hr per individual griddle zone or 144,000 BTU/hr when all burners are in use. This Custom Gas Griddle by Vulcan ships from the factory with 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate that features top seam welding and temperature control from 150-550 F.
Constructed with stainless steel compenents, the VCCG72-I comes with 4 in. heavy duty adjustable legs. This quality construction ensures long lasting durability and adjustable legs provide an even cooking top. The electronic ignition features a pilot protection system for fast and reliable ignition. In addition to the stainless steel construction and space-efficient design Vulcan's VCCG72-I features attractive chrome plated knob guards.
Vulcan backs this product with a one year limited commercial parts and labor warranty.
What's in the box?
- 72 in. Infrared gas griddle
- (4) 4 in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, sides, side splashes, 4 in back, and front top ledges. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis.
- 1 in. thick polished steel griddle plate with top seam welding
- Energy-efficient 24,000 BTU/hr atmospheric burner per 12 in. griddle
- Six 12 in. griddles
- Each 12 in. griddle cooking zone is independently controlled by solid state temperature and electronic ignition system with diagnostics
- Chrome plated knob guards
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 F
- Electronic ignition with pilot protection system
- 2 high capacity 6 quart stainless steel grease drawers
- 3/4 in. rear gas connection and internal gas pressure regulators
- 120V 50/60 Hz. 2 Amp single phase with NEMA 5-15 USA plug
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty
|Cooking Height||14 11/16 in.|
|Overall Height||18 7/8 in.|
|Weight||855 lbs (with Steel Plate)|