Vulcan VCRB36-1 - 36" Medium Duty Charbroiler
Hamburgers, chicken, and salmon pulled off your charbroiler deliver mouthwatering flavor with irresistible presentation. You get the charred flavor that comes from an outdoor grill without the hassle of going outside and lighting up the coals. While shopping for a new 36” char-broiler, know that Vulcan has engineered their Restaurant Series for you, providing quality that won’t break your bank. The Vulcan VCRB36-1 is a durable charbroiler that will serve your kitchen for years to come.
For over 130 years, Vulcan has been building durable equipment that performs at the highest standards. In Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine’s 2012 survey, Vulcan charbroilers were voted Best in Class by operators, dealers, and consultants. Known for reliability, Vulcan builds equipment to last.
Vulcan’s restaurant series is proof that affordable doesn’t mean “cheap”. These are quality gas grills. Each burner grate produces 14,500 BTU/hr. heat input. The cast iron burners retain heat longer. For heavy duty cooking, char radiants will evenly distribute heat. The heavy cast iron grates are durable. When you buy a Vulcan charbroiler, you are buying a charbroiler you can rely on.
If you are replacing a dying grill or adding a new line, consider the Vulcan VCRB36-1. You can feel confident that you are buying quality when you buy from a leader like Vulcan.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Affordable charbroiler from a trusted manufacturer
- Heavy duty cast iron grates are 5 1/4” wide
- Cool zone around the grease drawer
- 14,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burner for each grate
- Cast iron char-radiants for a consistent heat level
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Front top ledge, sides, and front are stainless steel
- Front grease drawers are full width
- Cooking height is 13” and adjustable legs are 4”
- Char-radiants are heavy duty cast iron
- Cast iron grates are 5 1/4” wide and reversible for inclined or level broiling positions
- Each broiler grate has one 14,500 BTU/hr. cast iron burner
- Each burner has one infinite heat control valve
- Ignition system is standing pilot light
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards for a “cool zone” in the drip areas and grease drawer
- 3/4” rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty
- CSA design certified
- NSF listed