Vulcan VCRG48-T 48" Medium Duty Snap Action Griddle
You have to deal with enough unpredictable elements in your kitchen. Employees not showing up, equipment breaking, last minute order changes, etc. Don’t let the heat control of your griddle be another unpredictable. You need a reliable griddle that you can depend on all day, every day. The Vulcan VCRG48-T is designed for high performance and precision control, giving you control in an unpredictable kitchen.
Vulcan equips you for precision with the VCRG48-T's embedded, snap-action thermostat. Standard throttling thermostats can allow a considerable amount of temperature creep while idling. Snap-action controls are more responsive, keeping the temperature within 15° F of the set point. The VCRG48-T is built to increase precision.
Your heat control is also helped by the hefty 1” thick polished steel griddle plate. Since thicker flattops have a greater heat mass, they are affected less when you throw down a mess of frozen hashbrowns. When it comes to griddle plates, the VCRG48-T says, “Go big or go home.”
Vulcan’s quality is well known. They have been awarded Best in Class for countertop griddles, fryers, ranges, charbroilers, and convection ovens. As a leader in the restaurant industry, Vulcan has excelled in constructing quality equipment for over 130 years.
If you’re shopping for a gas griddle that delivers precision and reliability at a great price, look no further. Take control in your kitchen and buy the VCRG48T!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Award-Winning Manufacturer - Voted Best in Class by professionals for countertop griddles
- Accurate Temperature Stability - Snap action thermostat and a thick 1” polished steel griddle plate
- Safety-Focused - Pilot safety valves shut off gas when pilot is extinguished
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Fully MIG welded body frame for durability
- Front, sides, and front top ledge made of stainless steel
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty
- 4” legs
- Certified CSA design
- NSF listed
- 200° to 450° temperature range
- Every two burners share one pilot light
- Three “U” shaped burners with 25,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Carbon steel griddle plate is 1” thick
- Snap action thermostat for each burner
- 3/4” rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service
- Grease trough holds 4 1/2 quarts