Vulcan VPT15 Pass Through Holding Cabinet
Certain things in life are predictable. You know that the sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening. You know that your dog will be waiting for you at the front door when you come home every day. You know that when you order a milkshake from your favorite ice cream place, it will be delicious. When it comes to kitchen equipment like a holding cabinet or “hotbox,” you need that same reliability. If you can’t count on a product to come through for you every single time, what good is it?
Vulcan has your back with their VPT15 pass through holding cabinet. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Vulcan is a company that’s known for its reliable products. They’ve been making high quality kitchen equipment for decades, and they’ve won multiple awards from foodservice professionals. You can trust Vulcan’s VPT15 to keep your food hot and fresh until it’s ready to be served.
In addition to reliability, Vulcan has equipped the VPT15 with all the standard features you would expect on a quality holding cabinet. Pass through Dutch doors help keep the cabinet hot while you're storing or removing product. On top of that, fully insulated walls, a stainless steel construction, and holding temperatures up to 190º F make the VPT15 a solid option for your kitchen.
It may not be as fun as your dog meeting you at the door, but the Vulcan VPT15 is just as reliable. When you arrive at work every morning, it’s there to keep your delicious food hot until you turn the lights off that night. For a high quality holding cabinet that lasts, we think you’ll like the VPT15. Just don’t put your milkshake in it.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully insulated walls
- Reversible, pass through Dutch doors
- Lifetime commercial warranty on heating elements
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Dutch doors minimize escaping hot air when doors are opened
- 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior
- Can accommodate 18" x 26" and 12" x 20" pans
- Universal tray slides adjustable on 1.5" centers
- Fully insulated with 1.5" in side walls and 2" in top
- 5" heavy duty casters (2 swivel w/brakes, 2 rigid)
- Recessed side mount handles stay out of the way
- Blower motor distributes heat throughout the cabinet
- Integrated steel frame
- Exterior heating indicator light
- Analog thermometer
- Magnetic action door latch
- Field reversible doors
- Top mounted cord
- NEMA 5-15 plug (120 volts) and NEMA 6-15 (208-240 volts)
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- One year limited commercial parts and labor warranty. Lifetime commercial parts warranty on the heating elements
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27" x 34.5" x 66.5"|
|12" x 20" x 2.5" Pans||30|
|18" x 26" Sheet Pans||15|