Vulcan VTEC14 - 14" Infrared Gas Charbroiler
When you're working with limited space, you've got to make every inch count. The Vulcan VTEC14 helps you do just that. The heavy emitter panels used to create an almost 100% infrared system also help distribute the heat evenly to every corner, resulting in less than 20° temperature variance across the charbroiler. These panels also help eliminating convective currents that dry out your fillets and serve as a flame barrier, dramatically reducing flare-ups.
As if maximizing space wasn't enough, a Vulcan IRX charbroiler like the VTEC14 also maximizes your energy. The efficient heat distribution of these little grills means their 22,000 BTUs can outperform grills with twice the raw heat, dishing up more food with better presentation while reducing gas usage by 40%. If you are looking to add or replace a small char broiler, the Vulcan VTEC14 is the grill for you!
In a hurry? Check out these great features:
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- 11" x 25" cooking grid provides 275 square inches of cooking area.
- No pilot; direct piezo spark ignition
- Infrared panels provide uniform cooking temperatures.
- Burners rated at 22,000 BTU/hr.
- Features a 3/4" NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim and backsplash.
- Removable stainless steel heat shield and splash guard.
- Stainless steel front crumb tray.
- 4" adjustable legs.
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor commercial warranty.