Vulcan VTEC36 - 36" Infrared Gas Charbroiler
Sure, the real secret to your chicken breasts is your in-house marinade and a fastidious avoidance of overcooking, but it still won't work to bake or fry them. Your patrons want that smoky grilled flavor they only pick up from your charbroiler. Getting that flavor without overcooking has always been a trick, but, with a Vulcan VTEC charbroiler like the VTEC36, it just got easier.
The VTEC series is part of the Vulcan's IRX series, utilizing extreme infrared heat to deliver better results faster, simpler, and with more energy savings. By running a series of heavy steel emitter panels end to end just under the cooking grid, the VTEC virtually eliminates the convective currents responsible for drying out steaks and burgers on traditional charbroilers. This design also also helps nix flare-ups caused by drippings hitting the burner flames and distributes heat uniformly across the whole grilling surface. Standard grills can vary hundreds of degrees corner to corner. The VTEC's infrared panels pull that variance down to 10-20° F. delivering consistency and enabling you to use every square inch of your charbroiler.
Using your space better is smart. Using your energy better is also smart. With the innovative efficiency of the Vulcan VTEC36, you can save an average of 40% in gas costs while improving your production. Moreover, since preheating takes under 20 minutes, you have the option of turning off broiler sections during idle times, saving even more energy.
We could go on about how easy it is to clean VTEC36 or how Vulcan eliminated the need for a pilot light; but, with smart being so easy, and easy being so smart, do you need any more? Choose the Vulcan VTEC36 infrared charbroiler today!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Cuts energy use by 40%
- Dramatically reduces temperature variation
- Stops convection, resulting in heavier, jucier products
- Eliminates flare-ups
- Simplifies cleanup
Note: This unit is only for commercial kitchens and cannot be used in a residential kitchen
- Features a 3/4" NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- 33" x 25" cooking grid provides 825 square inches of cooking area.
- Infrared panels provide uniform cooking temperatures.
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim and backsplash.
- Burners rated at 66,000 BTU/hr.
- Removable stainless steel heat shield and splash guard.
- 4" adjustable legs.
- Warranty: one year limited parts and labor commercial warranty.