Wolf AGM36 - Heavy Duty Gas 36" Griddle Manual Control
Your philly cheesesteak is a bit of a neighborhood phenom. Lunchtime finds customers out the door jonesing for your griddled steak and melted cheese on a buttery roll. To keep up with demand, you need a powerful griddle - a griddle like the Wolf AGM36. Wolf’s Achiever Series is known for power and will help you serve up your sandwiches in a jiffy.
Wolf is one of the most trusted brands in the restaurant industry. Their commercial cooking equipment is highly esteemed for its durable construction, simple design, and quality performance.
No exception to this rule, the Wolf AGM36 is made for lasting performance. A thick 1” polished steel flat top will hold heat evenly across the 36” surface. Its 81,000 BTU/hr. heat input ensures quick cooking and recovery. If you need power, this flat top delivers 600° F - perfect for fajitas. Whatever you’ve got cooking, the AGM36 will bring the heat.
Wolf shows care for your kitchen through attention to detail. A “cool bullnose” front ledge keeps from branding your belly on a busy night. Extra high back and side splashes help prevent mess and flue blockage in the rear. The low profile puts the AGM36 at an ergonomic height for your comfort. Thoughtful enhancements like these can make a distinctive difference in your kitchen.
If you are in need of a powerful 36” griddle, this could be the one. Buy the Wolf AGM36 and keep your customers coming!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Quality Manufacturer - Wolf is well known for durable construction and simple design
- High Performance - thick griddle plate and three burners with 27,000 BTU/hr. input each
- Attention to Detail - “Cool Bullnose”, high 4” side splashes and back, and a low profile design
- Carbon steel griddle plate is 1” thick
- Three 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burners - one every 12” of griddle
- High range manual control valves for precise temperature control
- Ignition system with standing pilot
- Designed to work at high heat
- 3 1/2” grease trough made of stainless steel, fully welded, and spatula wide
- Grease drawer with a capacity of 6 quarts
- Front, sides, and top ledge are stainless steel
- 4” high stainless steel tapered side splashes and back
- Fully welded frame for durability
- Low profile cooking height at 11”
- Bottom heat shields
- “Cool Bullnose” design to stay cool in a high demand kitchen
- 3/4” rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- One year limited parts and labor commercial warranty
- CSA Certified
- NSF Qualified