Atlantic Metalworks GI-20 - 20 lb 10 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
Grease traps are like the numerous unsung heroes of years gone by. They work in obscure places, away from plain view, doing a job that few others are willing, or even able, to do. Essentially, a grease trap prevents potentially destructive fats, oils, and greases from reaching and clogging the main sewage line and sewage treatment facility, thus preventing a disaster from taking place. With this purpose in mind, Atlantic Metalworks (formerly Prima Stainless Steel) has designed the GI-20 with an overall capacity of 20 lbs and a flow rate of 10 gallons per minute, allowing your restaurant to keep as much grease as possible from entering the sewage line. It’s constructed of a durable carbon steel and is PDI (Plumbing and Drainage Institute) certified. Furthermore, the GI-20 is backed by a one year warranty from the date of purchase against defect in material and workmanship. Overall, Atlantic Metalworks’s GI-20 is perfect for restaurants and kitchens needing a smaller medium-sized grease trap to meet their grease collecting needs.
- Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 10.
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 2 3/8".
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
- To help find which size you will need for your specific need, see the comparison chart below.
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Equipment guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- For more information on grease trap history and function, check out this Blog Post: Grease Trap 101: History.
- To download a cleaning log for your regular grease trap maintenance, click here: Grease Trap Cleaning Log.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.