Atlantic Metalworks GI-70 - 70 lbs 35 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
Atlantic Metalworks’s (formerly Prima Supply Stainless) GI-70 is ready and able to take on an enormous amount of grease with a huge flow rate of 35 gallons per minute. While you do need to clean them out every now and then, you’ll be glad that you saved yourself the future trouble of clogged drains and obnoxious fines. Their grease interceptors are carbon steel construction and more importantly PDI certified (Plumbing and Drainage Institute). Atlantic Metalworks’s GI-70 is guaranteed to be free of material and workmanship flaws for an entire year from your purchase date
- Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Gallons Per Minute: 35.
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3.5".
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Atlantic Metalworks offers a guarantee against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- For more information on grease trap history and function, check out this Blog Post: Grease Trap 101: History.
- To download a cleaning log for your regular grease trap maintenance, click here: Grease Trap Cleaning Log.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.