Vitamix 1003 - Vita Prep Kitchen Blender (like 5000) 48 oz
The Vita-Prep® is often called the professional chef's power tool. You can produce silky smooth purees, grind whole spices & grains, Chop vegetables and more. The Vita-Prep outlasts other blenders 3 to 1, and is the most powerful blender you will ever use. The Vita-Prep is the commercial version of the Vita-Mix 5000, NSF Certified and at a lower price! For more info and a detailed comparison on each of the 5 most common Vitamix blenders that Prima carries, check out this blog post: Vitamix Blender Comparison Guide.
- Pitcher Size: 48oz.
- Motor: 2 peak hp.
- Variable speed control allows you to chop, grind or blend different ingredients at exactly the right speed for exactly the right consistency.
- Accelerator switch allows even higher speeds for purees or fine blending.
- Cleanup is easy, simply rinse out the container after each use, and you're ready to use it again.
- Comes with a TAMPER to push ingredients down into the blade. The tamper fits through the hole in the lid and catches on the lid before it can reach the blade - designed for safety and functionality!
- All stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings.
- Specially designed 48oz clear polycarbonate container is virtually unbreakable and lets you see inside.
- Functions: On/Off switch, Speed Control Knob, and Accelerator toggle for maximum smoothness.
- Metal to Metal drive coupling for high speed production.
- 3 Year warranty against defects in parts and workmanship which includes 1 year service contract. (US/Canada).
- Includes a complete 54 page recipe manual that explains methods, variations and suggestions for a myriad of menu items. This manual is for commercial volume recipes.
- To see a quick comparison between the 5 most popular Vitamix blenders that Prima carries, check out the comparison chart below.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.