Atlantic Metalworks 1CS-162012-2 - 16x20x12 Economy 2 Drainboards 1 Bowl Sink
It’s hard to imagine what a kitchen would be like without any type of sink to wash dishes and clean food. It’s just one of those things that’s necessary for the day to day business of a restaurant. Atlantic Metal Works Stainless Steel has designed the 1CS-162012-2 to be able to withstand the daily flow of a restaurant. The resilient 18 gauge 304 stainless steel construction helps prevent corrosion and rust, and the one year warranty from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship gives restaurants owners a peace of mind about the quality of the product. The two side splashes provide plenty of space to store items, and the NSF certification ensures that the sink is safe for use in any commercial kitchen. Overall, the 1CS-162012-2 provides restaurant owners with both value and quality.
For more information, be sure to check out the Features tab above.
Need this without drainboards or just one? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks 1CS-162012-0 - 16x20x12 Economy No Drainboard 1 Bowl SinkCheck it out Alternative Models
Atlantic Metalworks 1CS-162012-1*—16x20x12 Economy 1 Drainboard 1 Bowl SinkCheck it out Alternative Models
- 1 Compartment Sink with two 18" drainboards.
- Bowl Dimensions:
- 16" Width (side to side).
- 20" Depth (front to back).
- 12" Height (top to bottom).
- Durable, 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion.
- Galvanized leg and socket with adjustable-height plastic bullet feet.
- 3.5" drainbasket included.
- NSF Certified.
- Guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
BK Resources BKF-8W-8 or 10 Standard Duty Commercial Faucet is recommended for use with this sink.