Atlantic Metalworks GI-70 - 70 lbs 35 gpm Grease Trap Interceptor
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Carbon steel construction.
- Gallons Per Minute: 35.
- Inlet/Outlet Nominal Pipe Size: 3".
- Includes an Air Intake and Flow Control.
With its 70 lbs. capacity, Atlantic Metalworks’s GI-70 is able to take on large amounts of grease with a high flow rate of 35 gallons per minute. While this unit does require occasional maintenance and cleaning, you will ultimately save yourself time, money, and the future trouble of clogged drains, frustrating service calls, and heavy fines. Atlantic Metalworks' grease interceptors are constructed of carbon steel and are certified by the Plumbing and Drainage Institute (PDI). And granting you peace of mind, the GI-70 is backed by a warranty that covers material and workmanship flaws for one year from the date of purchase.
Still confused as to what Grease Traps are and why you actually need one? Browse through our blogs on Grease Traps, we have posts on Types, Sizing, the History of Grease Interceptors, a Cleaning Video, and a Cleaning Log.
Grease Trap Parts
Grease Trap Sizing
Want a grease trap that is protected from rust and corrosion? Check out Ashland PolyTrap:
Ashland PolyTrap 70lb Grease Trap
Manufactured with specially chosen compound materials to prevent rust and corrosion.Check it out Alternative Models
- Both ends accept no-hub adapters for steel or plastic, t-vent pipe included.
- Features no-skid cover w/ locking device.
- Includes removable baffle.
- PDI Certified.
- Atlantic Metalworks offers a guarantee against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- For more information on grease trap history and function, check out this Blog Post: Grease Trap 101: History.
- To download a cleaning log for your regular grease trap maintenance, click here: Grease Trap Cleaning Log.