Atlantic Metalworks STT-2430-E - 24" x 30" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
Do you experience sleepless nights over which stainless steel table to buy? While it might not be quite that bad, we do understand the pain it can be to search and search for the right equipment. All Atlantic Metalworks tables are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified to maintain the most rigorous of qualifications. People enjoy Atlantic Metalworks’s stainless steel tables for their ease of use, stability, and long lasting performance. You can prepare meal after meal on it, store your pots, pans, utensils, mixers, juicers, slicers, or whatever else you may need. They guarantee for a whole year that the STT-2430-E Stainless Steel Table will be defect free in workmanship and construction.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
Need this with a backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks STT-2430-2BS - 24" x 30" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table 2" BacksplashCheck it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco SAG-240 - 30” x 24” All-Stainless Work TableCheck it out Alternative Models
- 24" x 30" worktable
- 18 gauge stainless steel top
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- When properly assembled, the STT-2430-E's top shelf can hold 515 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 370 pounds.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- Check out this blog to learn more about ways to save time, money, and space with Stainless Steel.