Atlantic Metalworks STT-2448-2BS - 24x48 Economy Stainless Table w/Backsplash
Starting a restaurant takes an immense amount of time to plan and budget, which is why the process of actually buying your kitchen equipment and supplies should be simple. People have enjoyed Atlantic Metal Works Stainless Steel tables for their ease of use, stability, and performance. The STT-2448-2BS Stainless Steel Table prevents rust with its adjustable plastic feet while at the same time removes that potential wobble which uneven surfaces can create. Thanks to durable, 16 gauge steel, you’ll stay sane and not pay a hefty price for quality craftsmanship. We’re so confident in the durability of our products, for an entire year we guarantee that our commercial stainless steel tables will be defect free in workmanship and construction.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
Want this without the backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks Stainless Steel Table
18 gauge stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco Standard Work Table w/5" Backsplash
18 gauge stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Finish
- 24" x 48" worktable.
- Heavy, 16 gauge stainless steel top with 2" backsplash.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up
tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-2448-2BS's top shelf can hold 580 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 450 pounds.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.