Atlantic Metalworks STT-2448-E - 24" x 48" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified and crafted from highly durable 18 gauge stainless steel and a galvanized undershelf. The STT-2448-E stainless steel commercial table is simple to clean and maintain. Galvinized legs and plastic feet provide you with a no rust operation and the ability to adjust your table accordingly to prevent that unwanted wobble from your table. Enjoy your purchase even more with a guarantee that from the day you bought stainless steel from Atlantic Metalworks, it will be flawless in material or workmanship for the period of one year.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
- 24" x 48" worktable.
- 18 gauge stainless steel top.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-2448-E's top shelf can hold 600 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 450 pounds.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.