Atlantic Metalworks STT-2460-E - 24x60 Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
- Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping (contiguous United States only).
Click here to see why.
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at (888) 810-5043 or fill out our price match form.
- Prima ReturnsxThis item may be returned under our Prima Returns policy. Please note that there will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
When you are running a fast paced restaurant, space is highly valued, if not a priority. Any extra room you have must be thoughtfully deliberated and intentionally planned. And thankfully, a five foot stainless steel table is always a great option. Atlantic Metal Works Stainless Steel STT-2460-E Tables are perfect for a restaurant’s food preparation, storage, or as a holding area, as well as homes, garages, workshops, or store dining rooms. With a wide variety of options for use, the STT-2460-E excels in saving you space while remaining easy to maintain. Shop with a peace of mind with our one year guarantee that your commercial stainless steel table will be free from flaws in material and workmanship and is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
What's In The Box?
- Table Top
- (4) Legs with Plastic Feet
- Hex Screws
- Hex Key
Need this table with a backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks STT-2460-2BS - 24x60 Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
16 gauge stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco SAG-245 - 60" x 24" All-Stainless Work Table
18 gauge type 430 stainless steel top.Check it out Alternative Models
- 24" x 60" worktable.
- 18 gauge stainless steel top.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability.
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
*Atlantic Metalworks strives to provide accurate information at all times, however, we reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice. Measurements are nominal and may vary by an inch.
4 / 5 stars
Was this review helpful? 0 0