Atlantic Metalworks STT-2496-E - 24" x 96" Economy Stainless Steel Work Table
Owning a large, long stainless steel table can be stress relieving. Think of it, you have a huge piece of equipment for a low price that actually saves you space, is easy to clean, and can be easily moved around as necessary. Many appreciate Atlantic Metalworks’s stainless steel tables for their storage capability, stability, and long lasting performance. The STT-2496-E Stainless Steel Table prevents rust with its adjustable plastic feet while at the same time removes that potential wobble which uneven surfaces can create. Atlantic Metalworks guarantees for a whole year that their commercial stainless steel tables will be defect free in workmanship and construction.
Here's a short guide on quickly putting together your new table - How to Assemble a Stainless Steel Table
Need this with a backsplash? Check out:
Atlantic Metalworks STT-2496-2BS - 24x96 Economy Stainless Table w/BacksplashCheck it out Alternative Models
Want a premium finish? Check out:
Advance Tabco SLAG-248 - 96" x 24" All-Stainless Work TableCheck it out Alternative Models
- 24" x 96" worktable.
- 18 gauge stainless steel top.
- Galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Galvanized adjustable-height undershelf.
- Top reinforced with hat channel frames.
- Gussets recessed into hat channel frames and welded to back-up tabs to increase stability.
- When properly assembled, the STT-2496-E's top shelf can hold 845 pounds of evenly distributed weight; the under shelf can accommodate 645 pounds.
- Counter-top Edges
- Warranty: Guaranteed against defects in material and/or
workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- To learn more about the purchase and upkeep of stainless steel products and what will best meet your needs, check out this blog series on Stainless Steel.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.