Garland GI-SH/GR 5000 Induction Griddle - Single
Your kitchen’s griddle works all day long. For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it’s cooking everything from pancakes, bacon, and eggs to steak, seafood, and veggies. Such a crucial tool needs to be at the top of its game, staying hot, giving you the highest possible performance, and producing consistent results at every turn. Traditional gas and electric griddles, however, take a long time to heat, recover slowly, and have inconsistent heating across the cooking surface.
The Garland GI-SH/GR 5000 Induction Griddle is the answer to all your woes. Induction technology uses a magnetic field to agitate molecules in the cooking vessel, giving you 95% energy efficiency. An ultra-fast startup time gets you to cooking temperature in three minutes, and the griddle’s plate stays consistently hot corner-to-corner.
Dropping a batch of burgers? No problem. Equipped with RTCSmp software, the Garland Induction Griddle senses a drop in temperature down to half a degree and instantly begins to recover. The entire cooking surface is monitored to ensure the highest degree of precision, so you can focus on the cooking instead of the temperature.
With their Induction Griddle, Garland has brought together the most innovative technologies in commercial foodservice to deliver a compact and portable griddle that boasts power, efficiency, and precision. Whether you’re cooking sizzling bacon, crunchy paninis, or juicy steaks, the Garland Induction Griddle is the key to keeping your guests smiling from sunup to sundown.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Induction cooking technology
- Fast recovery times
- High energy efficiency
- Precision temperature control
- Single 5 kW griddle heats to 392°F in 3 minutes
- Induction technology delivers over 95% efficiency
- Consistently hot cooking surface measures 19.1”x13.6”
- Minimal heat energy lost to air keeps kitchen cooler
- RTCS temperature monitoring for ultra fast recovery
- Temperature control from 69°-450°F with LED display
- Stainless steel frame with removable splash guard
- Front grease drawer is easy to remove and clean
Garland has been producing stoves and ranges since 1864. With such an established history, the people at Garland know a thing or two about producing quality products to suit the needs of the restaurant industry. See Garland's Warranty