Manitowoc F-1300 - 1320 lbs Large Capacity Ice Storage Bin
(produces no ice)
- Stores up to 1320 (599 kg) lbs. of ice.
- Capacity: 38.0 Cubic Feet.
- Factory Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor.
- Sliding Ice Gate controls ice flow into snout for easy removal with either scoop or shovel.
- Heavy-duty welded construction.
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation.
- Impact-resistant sliding windows for easy bin inspection.
- Durable Polyethylene Lift Door.
- Ball catch hinge - holds bin door open when scooping ice.
- Offers maximum access for fast, easy ice removal.
- F-Series Bins Include
- Set of four (4) 6" bin legs.
- Ice Scoop.
- Stainless Steel Adapter for 30" or 48" S-Series Cubers (see specification sheet below).
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.