Manitowoc RNS-12 - 261 lbs/day Nugget Ice Maker & Dispenser - Air Cooled
Along with coffee, snacks, and, kitchen supplies, every break room needs a quality ice maker and dispenser. This is the space you go to to get away from your desk and refresh. An iced cold glass of water with soft chewable nugget ice will keep you going through the day. To provide this convenient option for your employees, consider the Manitowoc countertop nugget ice maker and dispenser. The RNS-12 is a quality ice maker and built by a trusted manufacturer.
Manitowoc shows care for convenience through designing the RNS-12. You can clean this dispenser in a flash by adding cleaner and pressing one button with Manitowoc’s intelligent cleaning technology. With two dispensing options, lever-activated or touchless, you can choose what best fits your needs. The RNS-12 is intelligent and designed for convenience.
The RNS-12 is a quality countertop ice maker. Compared to the industry average of low 80% and low 90% ice to water ratios, Manitowoc is at the higher end of this average. With 90% ice content and only 10% water, these nuggets are drier than the average cube, helping to prevent dilution. The RNS-12 produces a good amount of ice with 261 lbs. of ice daily. For a sleek look, Manitowoc’s DuraTech finish coats the front panel with a scratch and stain resistant surface that is easy to wipe clean. The RNS-12 is a quality countertop model that you can rely on.
Awarded the “Best in Class” overall award for ice makers by the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies magazine each year from 2009-2012, Manitowoc is an industry leader. They also show customer care by providing a solid warranty of two years parts and labor, including five years on compressor.
The Manitowoc RNS-12 is trouble-free and time-saving. Buy this dispenser for soft ice all day long!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Space saving design
- Award winning manufacturer
- Quality production
- DuraTech surface
- NSF Approved
- Entire unit warranty covers 2 years parts and labor
- Compressor warranty covers 5 years parts and 2 years labor
- 261 lbs. of standard ice daily production
- Bin storage of 12 lbs.
- A high 90% ice content with only 10% water
- Manitowoc’s cleaning technology simplifies the cleaning process
- DuraTech front panel to prevent scratches and stains
- Lever or automatic dispensing options
- Three dispense settings - ice only, water only, or ice and water
- Bite-sized nugget ice is soft and chewable
- Larger drain pan makes for minimal ice spillage
- 45° to 90° water temperature range
- 45° to 110° temperature range
- Blue LED light for dispensing in low lit rooms
- R404A refrigerant
- Air-cooled total ampacity with 10.3 amps
- Maximum fuse size is air-cooled with 15 amps
- 115/60/1 factory pre-wired (230/50/1 also available)
- Water and drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting
- Power cord is 6’
The Manitowoc Ice team is committed to providing products that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety. All Manitowoc ice machines use environmentally friendly non-CFC refrigerants. The product line also includes ice storage bins, floor standing ice dispensers, ice machine accessories and a group of cleaning and sanitizing items such as AuCS, Guardian, and Arctic Pure water filters. Innovation and customer support has enabled Manitowoc Ice to become America's #1 selling brand of ice machine.