Tidel TACCVI - Timed Access Cash Controller Safe w/ Printer (Mailbox Drop Vault)
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits...
- Ideal for securing and recording your daily cash transactions
- Holds up to 88 tubes of notes or coins
- Audit trail of all transactions via user PIN
TACCVI (Mailbox Drop Vault)
Looking to ramp up security, create daily transaction reports, and optimize your cash flow process?
The TACC VI (six) cash safe stores and tracks up to 88 tubes (11 tubes of 8 denominations, notes or coins) using a console and 7 inch touchscreen, giving you complete management over your daily cash flow.
This time access cash safe controller has a note validator (counts and checks for counterfeits) which includes a maintenance door so that pre-authorized employees can clear a note jam without needing to place a service call.
Tidel states, "All transactions, deposits, drops and vault access can be audited to an individual user through the use of PINs." You can record individual deposits, make change, and run reports.
What's in the box?
- Integrated printer
- 7 inch color touch screen
- Mailbox drop vault (storage vault only option available)
- Support for standard (1,200 notes) cassette
- Integrated thermal printer with receipt cutter
- Integrated tube loading gate that prevents unauthorized loading of tubes
- RoHS compliant
- 1 Year Parts and 90 Days Labor
|Height||30 3/4 in.|
|Voltage Requirements||120VAC / 60hz or 220VAC / 50hz|