True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD - 24" Depth Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
- Limited Availability. Contact us for lead time at Sales@primasupply.com
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Keeps beverages between 33°F and 38°F
- Comes with environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Uses low-hassle, long-lasting LED lighting
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a real-life visual worth? A lot. No slight on your bartender—she's great at selling your imports—but she has better things to do than list off what beers and wines you have chilling in the cooler. Being the smart cookie you are, you've realized this and are looking for the right glass door back bar cooler.
Look no further. This True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD is the perfect combination of value, style, and reliability. True has long been known as a great source for quality underbar refrigeration. Manufactured in the U.S. heartland, True coolers come standard with oversized compressors and are insulated with high-density, foamed-in-place, environmentally friendly polyurethane insulation. These back bar coolers have low-E double-pane glass doors and sturdy, stainless countertops. In addition, the TBB-24-48G-HC-LD comes equipped with newly updated LED lighting for enhanced aesthetics and efficiency.
If you're new to buying equipment or had a bad experience with an old cooler, you may hesitate at making such a big purchase. True helps you put those fears to rest with a warranty that covers parts & labor on the whole unit for three years and the cost of the compressor for an additional two years.
True's TBB-24-48G-HC-LD is narrower than standard back bars, making it a better fit for tight spaces. However, it'll still give you room to keep up to 48 six-packs cool and ready for business. If you are looking to add or replace a 4-foot back bar at your restaurant, the TBB-24-48G-HC-LD is what you're looking for. Quality, beauty, efficiency, and guarantee—need we say more?
What's in the box?
- 1 - True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD 24" Depth Glass Door Back Bar Cooler
- 1 - 7 ft. NEMA 5-15P power cord
- 4 - Shelves
- 16 - Chrome-plated shelf clips
* Would you rather purchase a solid door unit? Check out True's TBB-24-48-HC.
- Uses hydrocarbon refrigerant R290 to help protect the environment
- LED lighting to lower the energy bill
- Warranty policy: Parts and labor covered for three years and compressor covered for two additional years
- Reduce your energy bill with electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Low-e, double-pane thermal insulated glass door for energy efficiency
|Model #||Doors||Capacity: 12 oz. Cans||Capacity: 1/2 Barrels||Shelves||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||Height (in.)||Voltage||Amps||NEMA Config.||Cord Length (ft.)||Weight (lbs.)||Refrigerant (if specified by True)|
|True TBB-24-48G-HC-LD||2||48 6-pks||2||4||49 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.1||5-15P||7||315||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True TBB-24-48G-S-HC-LD||2||48 6-pks||2||4||49 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.1||5-15P||7||310||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True TBB-24-60G-HC-LD||2||72 6-pks||3||4||61 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.7||5-15P||7||380||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True TBB-24-60G-S-HC-LD||2||72 6-pks||3||4||61 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.7||5-15P||7||355||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True TBB-24-72G-HC-LD||3||105 6-pks||3||6||73 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.7||5-15P||7||410||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True TBB-24-72G-S-HC-LD||3||105 6-pks||3||6||73 1/8||24 1/2||35 5/8||115/60/1||2.7||5-15P||7||405||R290 Hydrocarbon|