Dormont 1650BPQR48 - 1/2" Diameter SnapFast Gas Connector with 48" Hose and Restraint
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
Dormont makes connecting and disconnecting moveable/castered equipment easier and safer with the SnapFast quick-disconnect coupling. SnapFast is the only quick-disconnect coupling designed specifically for the needs of the foodservice industry.
- Makes your equipment easier and less expensive to service and move for cleaning purposes by avoiding awkward maneuvering in tight spaces
- Thermal Shut-off: Polymer insert in QD melts when internal temperatures exceed 350° F to shut off gas flow
- One-handed quick-disconnect (QD) design-certified by CSA for commercial gas cooking equipment.
- Material: Brass body, carbon steel threaded end fittings, aluminum collar
- This unit is available individually or in any hose combination
- Basic Kit includes: the Dormont Blue Hose and restraining cable, and hardware required for caster-mounted installations
- Tubing: annealed, 304 stainless steel
- Braiding: multi-strand, 304 stainless steel wire
- Coating: Antimicrobial PVC; coating will not hold a flame
- End fittings: Carbon steel; zinc and yellow dichromate coating
- Stress Guard: 360° rotation of end fittings at both ends before and after installation
|Connector:||1/2" NPT Female|