Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0520 Air-Cooled Modular Ice Machine and B42PS Ice Storage Bin
The right combination of ice machine and storage bin will definitely help your restaurant succeed, so let us take some of the guesswork out of it for you. With some of our favorite Ice-O-Matic products, we have created several different bundle options for you do consider. If these don't work for you, feel free to contact our customer service department at email@example.com and we will gladly help you find your preferred combination.
Ice-O-Matic Elevation Series CIM0520 Modular Air-Cooled Ice Maker
Within its compact 22.25 in. design, the CIM0520 is packed with innovative and eco-friendly features, making it an ideal ice machine when space is extremely limited while not sacrificing the amount or quality of ice produced. This unit is capable of producing up to 561 lbs of ice per day, and with ground breaking capabilities like dual exhaust technology and one-touch cleaning, installing and maintaining your ice maker has never been easier. The CIM0520 is available in full and half cube options.* You can select which you would prefer at checkout or by clicking the "Click for Available Options" button.
Ice-O-Matic B42PS Slope Front Ice Bin
The B42PS Slope Front Ice Bin has a capacity of 374 lbs of ice and is ideal for any restaurant, bar, or coffee shop. With its corrosion proof lining, and foam insulation, the B42PS is durable and designed keep your ice colder longer. Plus, with adjustable legs, you can access your ice with ease, allowing you to serve drinks or keep fresh foods cold more efficiently than every before.
For more information about Ice-O-Matic's Elevation Series, check out this blog post with helpful videos and information about the various features and capabilities of this line of ice machines.
* Different ice shapes may result in a variation of the amount of ice produced.
- Space-saving design and dual exhaust allow hot-air to discharge from the side or top of the unit adding flexibility to installation and limiting the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Constructed with BPA-free plastic, recyclable parts, and digital controls to monitor energy use making this ice machine up to 20% more energy efficient than other leading models
- Food zone built with BPA-free plastic parts that snap in and out and are dishwasher safe, making cleaning simple and efficient
- Easily removable and dishwasher safe water distribution tube eliminates the hassle of bottle brushes when cleaning
- One-touch cleaning system for sanitizing, and descaling with LED signals to notify you when cleaning is required
- Universal Smart Harness™ control board allows for simple access, digital diagnostics, and common configuration, making installing and servicing simpler than ever
- Agion® technology is permanently integrated into essential food zone area providing consistent and high-quality antimicrobial protection.
B42PS Storage Bin Features
- Storage capacity of 374 lbs.
- Polyethelyne bin liner protects against corrosion.
- Insulated with foam for maximum ice preservation.
- 6" adjustable legs.
- Low profile easily allows access to ice without a stepping stool.
- Large door opening for scooping or shoveling ice.
- Ice Maker: 3 years parts and labor
- Evaporator and Compressor: 5 years parts
- Evaporator: 7 years parts and labor**
- Storage Bin: 2 years parts and labor
**only when enrolled in Ice-O-Matic's water filter registration program
Ice-O-Matic Water Filter Registration Program
If you purchase an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 Single Filter Water Filtration System with your cube ice maker, register your ice machine and your water filter, and replace the water filter cartridge every six months, you will receive seven years of parts and labor coverage on the evaporator.
CIM0520 Ice Machine
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||Width:||Depth:||Height:||Weight:||Cond. Unit:||Ice Shape:||Ice Cube Dimensions in. (mm.):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (70° F air/50° F water):||Ice Production per 24 hrs. (90° F air/70° F water):||Potable Water Usage per 100 lbs. of Ice:*||Condenser Water Usage per 100 lbs. of Ice:*|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0520FA||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||165||Air||Full Cube||7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||561 lbs. (254 kg.)||432 lbs. (196 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
|Ice-O-Matic||CIM0520HA||22 1.4 in||24 1/4 in.||21 1/4 in.||150||Air||Half Cube||3/8 (10) x 7/8 (22) x 7/8 (22)||561 lbs. (254 kg.)||432 lbs. (196 kg.)||19.9 gallons||N/A|
*Specs calculated 90° F air/70° F water.
B42PS Storage Bin
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||22 x 31 x 50 in|