Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA - 185 lbs Air Cooled Full Cube Ice Maker w/ 74 lb Storage Bin
— You save $3,766.00
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Frequently bought together:
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
This is the Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA Air Cooled Full Cube Ice Maker with Storage Bin. It produces 185 lbs of full-cube ice per day and its storage bin can hold up to 74 lbs of ice.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA comes with a 3 year parts and labor warranty/ 5 Year parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor. This warranty can be extended to 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your new ice maker and replace the filter every six months.
What's in the box?
- ICEU150FA Unit
- Storage Bin
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction provides years of use.
- Space-saving 24" wide design.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents bacteria growth, resulting in a cleaner unit as well as cleaner ice.
- Harvest Assist feature ensures consistent ice production and increases capacity.
- Low profile top saves counter space.
- Air-cooled ice machine costs less initially compared to water-cooled and remote-cooled units.
- Full-dice cube is perfect for ice retailing, banquet services, ice displays, ice dispensing, and mixed drinks.
- Unit produces up to 185 lbs of ice per day.
- Bin stores up to 74 lbs of ice.
- Unit produces full cube ice.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor / 5 years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.
- Optional Warranty: 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker and replace it every six months (for U.S. and Canada only).
|Ice Cube Design:||Full-Cube|
|Ice Cube Dimensions (Inches)||7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)||24 9/16 in. x 26 5/16 in. x 39 in.|
|24 HR Ice Productions at 70 F / 50 F Water:||185 lbs|
|24 HR Ice Productions at 90 F / 70 F Water:||130 lbs|
|Water Usage Per 100 lbs of Ice:||25 gal|
|KWH Used Per 100 lbs of Ice:||8.25 kWh|
|BTUs Per Hour||3572|
|Water Filter (not included)||IFQI (Manifold) / IFI4C (Inline)|