Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA - 309 lbs Air Cooled Half Cube Ice Maker w/ 112 lb Storage Bin
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
This is the Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA Air Cooled Half Cube Ice Maker with Storage Bin. It produces 309 lbs of half-cube ice per day and its storage bin can hold up to 112 lbs of ice.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU300HA comes with a 3 year parts and labor warranty/ 5 Year parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor. This warranty can be extended to 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your new ice maker and replace the filter every six months.
What's in the box?
- ICEU300HA Unit
- Storage Bin
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates ensures reliability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction provides years of use.
- Space-saving 30" wide design.
- Antimicrobial protection prevents bacteria growth, resulting in a cleaner unit as well as cleaner ice.
- Harvest Assist feature ensures consistent ice production and increases capacity.
- Low profile top saves counter space.
- Air-cooled ice machine costs less initially compared to water-cooled and remote-cooled units.
- Half-dice cube is perfect for mixed drinks and carbonated beverages.
- Unit produces up to 309 lbs of ice per day.
- Bin stores up to 112 lbs of ice.
- Unit produces half-cube ice.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor / 5 years parts coverage on the evaporator and compressor.
- Optional Warranty: 7 years parts and labor on the evaporator when you purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your cube ice maker and replace it every six months (for U.S. and Canada only).
|Ice Cube Design:||Half-Cube|
|Ice Cube Dimensions (Inches)||3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)||30.3/8 in. x 30 in. x 39 in.|
|24 HR Ice Productions at 70 F / 50 F Water:||309 lbs|
|24 HR Ice Productions at 90 F / 70 F Water:||228 lbs|
|Water Usage Per 100 lbs of Ice:||32.9 gal|
|KWH Used Per 100 lbs of Ice:||8.6 kWh|
|BTUs Per Hour||5928|
|Water Filter (not included)||IFQI (Manifold) / IFI4C (Inline)|