Insinger RL-30 Undercounter Dishwasher
Automatic, hot water sanitizing undercounter dishwasher with timed wash and rinse cycle. Fully automatic operation with power on/off button. Capacity is 30 racks per hour or 750 dishes per hour. Energy efficient.
Standard Features and Equipment:
- Fully automatic operation.
- Independent wash and rinse systems.
- Automatic tank fill and continuous wash cycle.
- Thermostatic controls for the wash tank and final rinse heaters.
- TempGuard final rinse temperature control.
- Low water protection for heater.
- Food soil strainer system standard.
- 2 plastic 20 x 20 racks (1 plate, 1 silver).
- Double wall construction for noise reduction and thermal insulation.
- Deep drawn side walls, wash tank, door and rack guides for easy cleaning.
- 7 bayonet style wash arms with 42 fixed wash jets, 6 upper rinse jets, and 8 lower revolving rinse jets.
- Individual built-in detergent, rinse-aid, and drain pumps.
- Single point electrical connection for motor, controls, heater and booster.
- Built-in electric booster: 3.5 kW (40º or 70º rise).
- Electric immersion tank heater: 2.8 kW.
- Door interlock safety switch.
- Flexible water connection.
Design & Construction:
- Machine wash tank, casing and rinse pipes are made of 304 stainless steel.
- The polypropylene wash manifold, arms and jets are heat, alkali and rust resistant.
- Front mounted controls are easy to read with indicator lights for power heat and drain.
- Control components mounted in splash-proof box. Box is on slides for easy service.
- Separate drain pump lifts up to 30 inches above floor level.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary from image depending on model and options.