Jet Tech 757E High-Temp Door Type Dishwasher
The Jet Tech 757E is designed to wash your dishes quickly and effectively. It has a maximum capacity of 60 racks an hour. This dishwasher features a high temperature sanitation process (guaranteed 185 degree F final rinse) meaning there is no need to mess with sanitizing chemicals. This washer offers the EasyGO soft-start feature that helps prevent your dishes and glassware from chipping and breaking. Also, the 757E provides an electronic control system that allows the user to select between 1, 2, 3 or 4 minute cycles. This control system is also capable of providing the user all the necessary service diagnostics information.
Another highlight of the 757E is its energy efficient operation. This unit is Energy Star qualified; consuming low amounts of water and electricity. The 757E also possesses easy to remove wash and rinse jets which allows for simple cleaning and maintenance. The wash pumps on this unit are protected by double filters are also easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
This Jet Tech dishwasher’s wash chamber has coved corners and a one-piece wash tank that provide the user with a sanitary environment. The body, external housing, wash tank and chassis is constructed with durable 16 gauge stainless steel.
Jet Tech backs the 757E with a 1 year warranty from the date of installation. They also offer a free startup inspection service for every unit.
What's in the box?
- (1) Peg Dish Rack
- (1) Open Combination Rack
- ThermoStop System - Guarantees 185F final rinsing temperature
- OneGO - Intelligent software with LED interface and soft touch buttons
- SmartSelf diagnostics - All necessary advanced diagnostics information at your fingertips
- EasyGO - Soft start washing system helps prevent chippage and breakage
- Energy Star qualified - Low water and electrical consumption
- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable bullet-style feet
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Safety two-way automatic switch on the door
- Inner washing chamber with coved corners
- One-piece stamped wash tank
- Automatic fill and water level regulation
- Slide-out integrated front control panel for easy access
|Width||25 1/2 in.|
|Depth||28 3/4 in.|
|Height||78 1/2 in.|
|Rack Size||19 3/4 x 19 3/4 in.|
|Minimum Incoming Water Temperature||122F|
|Incoming Water Pressure Requirement||30-60 PSI|
Jet-Tech is the warewashing wing of the MVP Group Corporation based out of Montreal, Canada. With a complete line of energy efficient warewashers, Jet-Tech has everything from countertop, to undercounter, to door type dishwashers. At all levels of the food service industry—hotels, restaurants, schools, government institutions, churches, pubs, and golf courses—Jet-Tech products are trusted to provide clean dishes day in and day out.