Jet Tech 747HH High-Temp High Hood Door Type Warewasher
The Jet Tech 747HH is designed to wash your largest kitchen wares. Its high hood allows it to handle sheet pans and mixing bowls up to 26 inches high by 20 inches wide. The twin 1 HP wash motor pumps offered on this unit provides impressive power and performance to wash large kitchen wares.
This Energy Star certified Jet Tech washer features an efficient 105 second wash cycle and a 185 degree Fahrenheit final rinse. In addition to being energy efficient, the 747HH also offers quiet operation due to its fully enclosed and insulated lower cabinet.
The body, wash tank, chassis and feet of this warewasher is constructed of 16 gauge, type 304 polished stainless steel for durability and its easy to remove scrap filters allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. The design of this unit allows for a corner or straight pass-thru set-up.
Jet Tech backs the 747HH with a 1 year warranty from the date of installation. They also offer a free startup inspection service for every unit.
What's in the box?
- Washing unit
- (1) Stainless steel sheet pan rack
- (1) Peg rack for dishes
- Energy Star qualified - Low water and electrical consumption
- High hood opening to facilitate the washing of tall items
- Automatic wash and rinse programs
- 150F wash cycle; 185F rinse cycle
- Twin 1 HP wash motor pumps for greater power and performance
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- Door-activated automatic start and stop
- Stainless steel construction and adjustable bullet feet
- Height adjustable control panel
|Height||69 1/2 in.|
|Rack Size||19 3/4 x 19 3/4 in.|
|Amps||Single phase- 50; Three phase- 29|
|Incoming Water Requirements||1/2 in hot water supply 140F; 30 PSI|
Jet-Tech is the warewashing wing of the MVP Group Corporation based out of Montreal, Canada. With a complete line of energy efficient warewashers, Jet-Tech has everything from countertop, to undercounter, to door type dishwashers. At all levels of the food service industry—hotels, restaurants, schools, government institutions, churches, pubs, and golf courses—Jet-Tech products are trusted to provide clean dishes day in and day out.