True T-23DT-G-HC~FGD01 - Dual-Temp Glass-Door Refrig./Freezer
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Refrigerated section holds temperature between 33°F and 38°F and the freezer section keeps its temperature at -10°F
- Features LED lighting and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for energy efficiency
- Backed by three years of warranty coverage on all parts and labor and two additional years of coverage on the compressor
True's T-23DT-G-HC~FGD01 Dual-Temp Glass-Door Refrig./Freezer is a versatile refrigeration solution that features a refrigerator on top and a freezer below. The T-23DT-G-HC~FGD01 also comes with energy-efficient features like LED lighting, R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and low-E glass doors.
What's in the box?
- 1 - True T-23DT-G-HC~FGD01 Dual-Temp Glass-Door Refrig./Freezer
- 1 - 9 ft. NEMA 5-15P power cord
- 3 - Shelves
- 12 - Chrome-plated shelf clips
Sole-use circuit required
- Energy-efficient hydrocarbon refrigerant R290 conserves energy to protect your budget
- Even more energy efficiency with LED lighting
- Warranty provides coverage of three years for all parts and labor and an additional two years of coverage on the compressor
- Dual-temp cabinets provide storage space for frozen and refrigerated food
- Condenser unit comes bottom-mounted for easier cleaning
|Model #||Doors||Shelves||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||Height (in.)||Horsepower (Ref.)||Horsepower (Frz.)||Voltage||Amps||NEMA Config.||Cord Length (ft.)||Weight (lbs.)||Refrigerant|
|True T-23DT-HC||2||3||27||29 1/2||78 3/8||1/10||1/4||115/60/1||4.1||5-15P||9||335||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True T-23DT-G-HC~FGD01||2||3||27||29 3/4||78 3/8||1/10||1/2||115/60/1||6.3||5-15P||9||380||R290 Hydrocarbon|
|True T-49DT||2||6||54 1/8||29 1/2||78 3/8||1/3||1/3||115/208-230/60||14.1||14-20P||9||480||134A (ref.) and R404A (frz.)|
|True T-49DT-4||4||6||54 1/8||29 1/2||78 3/8||1/3||1/3||115/208-230/60||14.1||14-20P||9||500||134A (ref.) and R404A (frz.)|