True TFP-48-18M-D-4 - 48" Front-Breathing Prep Table with Drawers
Everything is tight in foodservice: margins, prep times, and space. You need every inch. Unfortunately, shoving your refrigeration too closely to walls and not allowing adequate ventilation is a good way to burn it out - unless your cooler is front breathing. True’s highly regarded prep tables are now even more versatile with the introduction of the their new front-breathing refrigerated tables. If you need to put four feet of quality refrigerated prep in a tight space, the True TFP-48-18M-D-4 is the way to go.
True’s quality is well known. Manufactured in the U.S.A. heartland for over 65 years, True’s sandwich/salad prep tables have been repeatedly voted best in class by foodservice professionals. Quality components and a stainless steel exterior are just their start to ensuring longevity. True goes on to oversize their refrigeration components so your cooler won’t have to strain to keep your food cold. Beefy compressors, bulked up fans, and enlarged evaporator and condenser coils will keep your unit chilling for years to come.
True is so confident their products will last you for years, they extend three years of parts and labor commercial warranty on every cooler. Together with an additional two years coverage on the compressor, this warranty assures you of True’s commitment to stand by their quality.
Like we said, everything is tight. Your space being tight may be a great reason to go with a new front breathing food prep table; your time and money being tight are definitely a great reason to entrust yourself to the best and choose True quality.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Manufactured by Industry Leader
- Oversized Refrigeration System
- Quality Construction and Components
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Commercial Warranty on Entire Unit
- Forced-air refrigeration system holds temperature between 33°F and 41°F in food pans and cabinet interior; ANSI/NSF-7-1997-6.3 compliant
- Self-contained refrigeration uses 134A refrigerant and capillary system
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, lid, and hood; matched aluminum back
- NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum-lined interior, floors are stainless steel and have covered corners
- Lid and hood are insulated for energy savings
- Removable, polyethylene cutting board is NSF approved and measures 8” deep and ½” thick
- Drawers accommodate one full size pan (12”x20”x6”) and three 1/9 size pans per drawer
- Heavy-duty drawer slides and rollers constructed of stainless steel
- Insulated with Ecomate, a high-density, environmentally-friendly, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 2 ½” casters included; front two are locking
- Magnetic drawer gaskets are easy to remove
- Epoxy coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- 8” polyethylene cutting board runs length of cooler and ½” thick
- Lid and hood are insulated stainless
- NSF-approved, clear-coated, aluminum-lined interior
- Equipped with eighteen ⅙ size, clear, polycarbonate food pans
- Pre-wired for 115/60/1 hookup on a dedicated 15 amp circuit; 7' cord and NEMA-5-15P plug included
|Cord Length:||7 ft|
|Crated Weight||480 lbs|