True TFP-72-30M-D-6 - 72" 30 Bin 6 Drawer Sandwich/Salad Prep Table
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
Everything's tight in foodservice: prep times, margins, and space. Your kitchen needs every inch. Unfortunately, shoving refrigeration like your new sandwich prep table smack up against other equipment can inhibit ventilation and burn out your system - unless your cooler is front breathing like the True TFP-72-30M-D-6! By adding front-vented options, True has made their leading line of refrigerated prep tables even more versatile. If you don't have space to spare, but need a large food prep unit, the TFP-72-30M-D-6 is your solution.
This prep table equips you with 30 food pans to keep your ingredients cool but accessible. In addition, each of the 6 heavy-duty, stainless steel drawers is built to hold one full size pan and three 1/9 size pans - so you have plenty of storage down below.
You don't need a lot of gizmos on a cooler; what you need is quality you can rely on. Still manufacturing in Missouri where they were started in 1945, True has been delivering this quality for decades. Features like oversized compressors, refrigeration coils, and fans and quality mechanical components contribute to the dependability that has repeatedly earned Best in Class awards from industry professionals. Further complementing their quality, True includes a 3 year parts & labor commercial warranty on the whole cooler, with an additional 2 years added to the compressor parts.
Like we said, everything is tight. Tight space may be a great reason to go with a new front breathing sandwich/salad prep table like the TFP-72-30M-D-6; tight time and money are definitely a great reason to choose True's proven quality.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Front Breathing for Ventilation in Tight Spaces
- Completely Oversized Refrigeration System
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Commercial Warranty on Entire Unit
- Durable stainless steel exterior; back is aluminum with matching finish
- Thrity ⅙ size, clear, polycarbonate food pans included standard
- Each of six stainless steel drawers is capable of holding one full size pan & three 1/9 size pans
- Drawers are supported by heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers but removable for easy cleaning
- One-piece, magnetic gaskets are easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- Forced-air refrigeration system holds food in pans and drawers at temperature between 33°F and 41°F
- Self-contained, capillary tube system refrigeration uses 134A refrigerant
- Evaporator is epoxy coated for premier corrosion resistant
- Unit insulated with environmentally-friendly, high-density, foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Lid and hood are insulated to reduce energy loss
- Durable, 8" deep, 1/2" polyethylene cutting board is removable for ease of cleaning
- 2 ½” casters included, with locking front set
- Pre-wired with 7' cord and NEMA-5-15P plug for hookup on a dedicated 15 amp 115/60/1 circuit
- Certified for foodservice use under ANSI/NSF-7-1997-6.3
|Cord Length:||7 ft|
|Crated Weight||635 lbs|