True TRCB-36 - 36" Two Drawer Chef Base
— You save $13,194.42
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Frequently bought together:
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
- TRUE Quality: rated the #1 brand in America.
- True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: One year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 4 year warranty on compressors.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colderproduct temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
- NSF-approved clear coated aluminum lined interior. All stainless steel front, top and sides. Matching aluminum ﬁnished back.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airﬂow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced 300 series stainless steel.
- Supports up to 717 lbs.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Each drawer accommodates one 12"L x 20"W x 4"D full size and three 6"L x 6"W x 4"D 1/6 size food pans (sold seperately).
- Drawers support a wide variety of incremental pan size conﬁgurations; each drawer standard with one (1) full length removable divider bar.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for ﬁnal connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- ALL Counter-top cooking equipment should be used in conjunction with the manufacturer supplied legs. Minimum clearance of 4" is required between bottom of cooking equipment heating element and the TRCB top. Failure to provide clearance voids cabinet warranty.