Turbo Air M3F72-3-N - 65.8 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Freezer
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- 65.8 cu. ft. solid three-door freezer ideal for most any large commercial kitchen.
- Self-Cleaning Condenser prevents system failure by automatically cleaning the condenser daily.
- Digital Temperature Control and Monitor System ensures that temperatures remain constant resisting food spoilage and allows for easy monitoring.
- R-290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant meets EPA standards, does not deplete the ozone layer, and has minimal contribution to global warming.
- Stainless Steel exterior, Aluminum interior with stainless floor, and galvanized steel top, bottom, and back adds to the durability and cleanliness of the unit.
- Freezer temperature: -10° F - 0° F
When Turbo Air released the M3F72-3-N solid three-door reach-in freezer, they had the large, face-paced commercial kitchen in mind. With its 65.8 cu. ft. capacity and sturdy stainless steel construction, the M3F72-3-N optimizes durability and excels in frozen food preservation all while still maintaining a competitive price. Constructed with an anti-corrosion coated evaporator and a self-cleaning condenser that brushes the condenser daily, this high quality freezer prevents the accumulation of dust that can quickly lead to system failure and maintains the utmost in sanitation.
Keeping enviornmental responsibility in mind, Turbo Air has built the M3F72-3-N to utilize EPA-compliant R-290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant. This shrinks the footprint of the freezer substantially by lessening the depletion of the ozone layer and limiting contribution to global warming.
Plus, with a digital temperature contol and monitor system and high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, the M3F72-3-N can maintain consistent temperatures between -10° F - 0° F. And Turbo Air has put programs in place that interpret the condition of the refrigeration systems, as well as alarms that sound when doors are not sealed tightly or to alert you of issues before malfunctions would occur.
All of these features together form a freezer that will be a reliable addition to most any commercial kitchen, will reduce frustrating and time consuming service calls, and will put more money in your pocket at the end of the day.
To top it all off, the M3F72-3-N is built by a company that has continuously prioritized quality and affordability, and is backed by a commercial warranty that covers parts and labor for three years and the compressor for an additional two, giving you peace of mind.
What's in the Box?
- (1) 65.8 cu. ft. solid three-door freezer
- (9) Adjustible, heavy duty, Polyethylene-coated wire shelf
- (6) 4 in. swivel casters with locks on the front
- (1) 9 ft. power cord
Looking for more information on the self-cleaning condenser? Check out Turbo Air's helpful video below.
- Self-Cleaning Condenser
- Digital Temperature Conrol and Monitor System
- R-290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Hot Gas Condensate System treated to resist corrosion
- Stainless Steel exterior, Aluminum interior with stainless floor, and galvanized steel top, bottom, and back
- Rounded corners
- Pressure relief doors
- Adjustible, heavy duty, Polyethylene-coated wire shelves
- High-Density Polyurethane Insulation
- LED Lighting
- Top Mount Compressor
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator
- Sturdy and solid grille design
- 4 in. swivel casters with locks on the front.
- Standard Door Locks
- Freezer temperature: -10° F - 0° F
- 3 years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Additional 2 years Compressor Warranty
|Specifications:||Manufacturer:||Model:||Capacity (cu. ft.):||External Width (in.):||External Depth (in.):*||External Height (in.):†||Weight (lbs.):||Number of Doors:||Number of Racks Accepted:||Number of Shelves:|
|Turbo Air||M3F19-1-N||18.7||25 1/4||31 1/2||72 1/8||194||1||--||3|
|Turbo Air||M3F24-1-N||21.6||28 3/4||30 3/4||78||280||1||1||3|
|Turbo Air||M3F47-2-N||42.3||51 3/4||30 3/4||78||435||2||2||6|
|Turbo Air||M3F72-3-N||65.8||77 3/4||30 3/4*||78||571||3||3||9|
* Depth does not include 2 in. for rear condensate enclosure.
† Height does not include 5 in. for caster height.
|Model:||Refrigerant:||Voltage:||Plug Type:||Full Load Amp:||Compressor HP:||Feed Wires with Ground||Cord Length:|
|M3F19-1-N||R-290 (Propane)||115/60/1||NEMA 5-15P||4.5||5/8||3||9|
|M3F24-1-N||R-290 (Propane)||115/60/1||NEMA 5-15P||4.4||1/2||3||9|
|M3F47-2-N||R-290 (Propane)||115/60/1||NEMA 5-15P||6.3||1/2||3||9|
|M3F72-3-N||R-290 (Propane)||115/60/1||NEMA 5-15P||7.9||1||4||9|