Turbo Air M3RF19-2-N - 26" Dual Temperature Refrigerator/Freezer
- This item drop-ships from our vendor. Please allow 2 business days for orders to process. Reach out prior to purchase for lead times.
Contact us for expedited shipping options.
Space is a precious commodity in any kitchen. You're already packed tight with tables, sinks, freezers, refrigerators, and ice machines, so the thought of adding another piece of equipment frightens you. If there’s a product designed to help you save space, it’s bound to be a welcome addition to your kitchen.
Turbo Air’s M3RF19-2-N is engineered to be just that—your space saver. The M3RF19-2-N’s unique design combines both refrigerator and freezer into a small 25 ⅛” wide unit. The unit is divided into two compartments with the 8.39 cu. ft. refrigerator on top and the 8.87 cu. ft freezer on bottom, making it a dream for kitchens who can use a space-saving, all-in-one unit.
Space-saving design is accompanied by an innovative digital control system. The system is designed to give end-users the ability to monitor and adjust the internal temperature of each compartment with ease. At all times the internal temperature is displayed, so if the temperature falls out of range, a simple click of the button is all that’s needed to get the temperature back to ideal. The digital display system also notifies users whenever the fan is operating or the system is defrosting, and it sounds an alarm whenever the door is left open for an extended period of time.
If you need a refrigerator and freezer and are looking to save space, the Turbo M3RF19-2-N will be a perfect addition to your kitchen today!
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Digital Temperature Control System
- Efficient Refrigeration System
- Separate Refrigeration and Freezer Compartment
- Two Years Parts and Labor Warranty, and an additional 3 year compressor warranty.
- Digital control system provides precise cabinet temperatures and allows for easy adjustments.
- Two separate compressors for refrigerator and freezer compartment.
- Evaporator fan motor delays when the door is opened to prevent hot air from circulating.
- Adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves.
- Stainless steel exterior and combination stainless steel/aluminum interior.
- High-density polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors featuring easy grip handles.
- Refrigerator Compartment Temperature Range: 33° to 38° F.
- Freezer Compartment Temperature Range: -10° to 0° F.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor with an additional 3 on the compressor.
|Cubic Feet||8.39 (R)/ 8.87(F)|
|Crated Weight||220 Lbs.|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||25 1/8" x 31 1/2" x 72"|
Depth does not include 1 7/8" for rear condensate enclosure. Height does not include 5" for caster height.