Vitamix 570 Mix'n Machine Frozen Treat Machine
Profitability never tasted so sweet.
Mixed frozen treats are a favorite among ice cream lovers; hot fudge, cookies, peanut butter, candy, and nuts all make for extra tasty frozen desserts. However, those delicious ingredients won’t mix themselves into your soft serve; you’re going to need a little help with that. Say hello to the Mix’n Machine from Vitamix.
The Mix’n Machine has a soft ice cream agitator for efficiently mixing goodies into soft serve, frozen yogurt, and soft ice cream. The splash guard helps keep your work area tidy and is easily removed for cleaning. Operation is simple, with a single power switch to start and end the mixing cycle; you can also purchase an optional foot pedal to gain a little more control over the process. The Mix’n Machine’s job is to make yours easy.
While known for their high-powered blenders, Vitamix has also made their mark on the frozen treat scene, bringing innovation and top-notch engineering to the market. They’ve backed the Mix’n Machine with a 3 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty. When you buy a Mix’n Machine, you’re buying a quality piece of equipment from a trusted manufacturer.
Mixed frozen treats are popular and profitable, and the Mix’n Machine from Vitamix makes it easy to consistently create customer favorites time and time again. Profitability never tasted so sweet.
In a hurry? Check out these key benefits:
- Mixes candy, cookies, and other ingredients into ice cream and soft serve
- On/off power switch for easy, straightforward operation
- Permanent agitator for soft ice cream
- 1 year labor warranty; 3 total years parts warranty
- Permanent agitator designed for use with soft ice cream, soft serve, and frozen yogurt
- On/off switch for simple operation
- Optional foot pedal available for greater mixing control (sold separately)
- Splash guard reduces excess mess
- Permanent hard agitator and removable agitator models available
- Wall-mounted models available
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 3 years total on motor part